Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Supervisor, Engineer Posts notification on 20/07/2023. Notification is out to engage 27 Supervisor and Engineer vacancies in NPCIL. Eligible candidates can apply offline from 20/07/2023 on or before 08/08/2023. Candidates can apply online using the given online application link. Important dates and other eligibility details can be found in the below content.
Name of the Post: Supervisor, Engineer
Post Date: 20/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 27
Place: Uttara Kannada
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Supervisor, Engineer Posts
Interested candidates can check the given dates and apply offline. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date of the application is 08/08/2023.
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Supervisor, Engineer Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator vacancies for NPCIL. Vacancy details are given in the below table. Keep checking this page for the latest NPCIL Recruitment updates.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per NPCIL rules. Check the salary details for Supervisor and Engineer in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates ensure that they satisfy the age limit to be eligible for the posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Supervisor||18 to 35 years|
|Engineer||18 to 35 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc / BE/B.Tech / Diploma in relevant discipline.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following process
- Written Exam / Interview
Applicable as per NPCIL rules.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Supervisor, Engineer Posts
- Go to www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Click Careers ->Download the application form
- Fill in the application form with the correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Attach copies of the required documents.
- The application can be submitted on or before 08/08/2023.
- Send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the following address on or before 08th August 2023.
Deputy Director (HR), HRM Section, NPCIL, Kaiga Site, Karwar, District, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, 581400