Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has announced the JRHMS Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 19/06/2023. Notification is out for 1400 Vacancies. Candidates will be posted in Jharkhand. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online on or before 08/07/2023. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the vacancies below. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 19/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 1400
Important Dates for JRHMS Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the JRHMS Community Health Officer Recruitment. The online application commenced on 19th June 2023. Check dates and apply accordingly. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||19/06/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of JRHMS Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer Posts
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 1400 Community Health Officer vacancies. Category-wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer||1400|
The pay scale is applicable as per Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Community Health Officer||25000|
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post as on 01/04/2023 is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||35 years|
The upper age limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized Institute or University.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee for JRHMS CHO Recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2023: Community Health Officer Posts
- Visit the official website www.recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click the online application link.
- Online registration will remain open till 08/07/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.