Defence Research and Development Organisation, Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL) has released the DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 13/06/2023. Applications are invited for 62 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online for the apprentice posts till 15 days from the date of notification. The period of training will be for one year. Go through the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details given below.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 13/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 62
Important Dates for DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Online Registration dates are given below. Candidates obtaining the required eligibility can apply for the Apprentice posts on the given dates. Registration dates will not be extended so candidates applying for the apprentice posts must apply only on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15 days from the notification release date|
Vacancy Details of DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
DRDO Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL) invites applications from young Indian Nationals to fill 62 Apprentice vacancies in Visakhapatnam. Candidates can check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||23|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||8,000|
|3||Trade Apprentice||As per Government|
Age limit is applicable as per Government Rules.
1. Graduate Apprentice
- B.E/B.Tech in a relevant discipline.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- Diploma in a relevant discipline.
3. Trade Apprentice
- ITI pass in relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the following
- Merit / Written Test / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply online accordingly.
- Candidates can apply online through the following portals.
- Registration of B.E / B.Tech / Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI trade
apprentices on www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Fill in the form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Enter a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload the certificates/documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application on or before 15 days from the notification release date.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.