Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts notification on 23/05/2022. Notification is out for 113 Vacancies on a regular basis. The online registration started on 23rd May 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/05/2022 to 20/06/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022: 797 Vacancies – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 23/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 113
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
The online registration date for Senior Resident Post is given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. Also, Exam Dates and Admit Card Dates are given below.
|Start Date for Online Registration||23/05/2022 at 11.00 A.M|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20/06/2022 at 04:30 P.M|
|Download Exam Hall Ticket||01/07/2022 (11.00 AM) to 09/07/2022 (8.00 AM)|
|Date of Written Examination||09/07/2022 (09.00 AM to 10.00 AM)|
|Result of Exam||16/07/2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Tentative Date of Interview||21/07/2022 (Thursday) & 22/07/2022 (Friday)|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Senior Resident posts. Notification is out for 113 Senior Resident vacancies. Post wise and category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Department||JIPMER, Puducherry||JIPMER, Karaikal|
|Anaesthesiology& Critical Care||15||3|
|Dermatology (Skin & STD)||1||1|
|Forensic Medicine& Toxicology||1||–|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||5||1|
|Preventive and Social Medicine||–||2|
Candidates applying for the below posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 31/07/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Resident||45 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the following categories as per government rules.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|PwDs + OBC||13 years|
|PwDs + SC/ST||15 years|
1. Senior Resident
- Medical Departments: An NMC/MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Paediatrics / Neonatology Department: Candidate who completed MD/DNB in the discipline of Paediatrics, he/she can apply any one of the departments i.e either Paediatrics / Neonatology.
- Dental Department: A DCI recognized postgraduate Dental Degree from University / Institute are required, viz. MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) for both Puducherry and Karaikal.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
Application fees for all categories are mentioned below. The fee must be paid using any one of the following modes of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|UR / OBC / EWS||1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Persons with Disabilities||Nil|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the JIPMER Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click ->Jobs-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 23/05/2022 to 20/06/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Senior Resident Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.