Indo Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) has announced the ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Posts notification on 12/10/2022. Notification is out to fill 24 Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Group C Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) vacancies on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in the ITBP Police force. Interested candidates can apply online for ITBP ASI recruitment through the official website from 25/10/2022 to 23/11/2022. Below, you’ll find a direct application link. Before sending the application form, applicants can view the job description and other eligibility requirements below. Candidates can also check the detailed vacancies here.
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
Post Date: 12/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Posts
The online application for ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Recruitment 2022 will commence on 25th October 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should be submitted on or before 23/11/2022. The applicants are advised to check the eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/10/2022 (01:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/11/2022 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Posts
Online applications are accepted for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) to recruit 24 Vacancies. Candidates can check the category wise vacancies for both male & female candidates in the below table. The table contains the post name, category name and vacancies.
|Name of the Post||Category||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||UR||12|
ITBP ASI Salary:
Selected candidates will be paid a salary as below. Pay Scale and Allowances are scheduled as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||29200 – 92300|
Check the age limit for the Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman & Government Servant.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||20 to 28 Years|
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
- Candidates should have Passed 12th with physics chemistry and biology.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Registered under Pharmacy Act 1948.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Application Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST Candidates. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- UR / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-servicemen: Nil
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ITBP Website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Select New User Registration / Login.
- New users select “New User Registration”.
- Complete the registration and login.
- Registered candidates select “Login” and directly fill in the application.
- The online application link will be active from 25/10/2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- After submitting the Online application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.