Chhattisgarh Police has released the CG Police Recruitment 2022: Constable/GD Posts notification on 28/09/2022. Notification is out for 400 Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on the given dates. The interview will be conducted from 10th October to 22nd October 2022. Candidates who meet the following requirements will be able to attend the CG Police Constable interview. Details of openings and interviews are mentioned below. For more information, look over the provided details.
Name of the Post: Constable/GD
Post Date: 28/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 400
Important Dates for CG Police Recruitment 2022: Constable/GD Posts
Check out the Interview dates given in the below table. Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the Constable posts. Eligible candidates must submit the application at the time of the interview. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Interview Date||10/10/2022 to 22/10/2022|
|Interview Time||8:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of CG Police Recruitment 2022: Constable/GD Posts
CG Police Recruitment Board invites applications for various constable Posts at Bijapur, Dantewada and Sukma divisions. The table contains the name of the district and the number of vacancies. The vacancy details are given under.
|S. No||Name of the District||No. of Posts|
Candidates will get a monthly salary when selected for the Constable posts. The salary scale for the chosen candidates will be as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||21,700 – 69,100|
Age Limit (01/08/2022):
The age limits for candidates applying for the Chhattisgarh Police Constable position can be seen here. The age limit for Constables is given in the below table. 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for ST candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 28 years|
- Candidates should have passed 8th standard.
- Writing/speaking knowledge of Gondi/Halbi Language.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
- No Application Fee for CG Police Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2022: Constable/GD Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official Website www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Click on the Notice Board ->Recruitments -> Download the application. or
- Candidates can download the application from the given link.
- The application form is attached with the recruitment notification.
- Candidates fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Directly walk in for the interview along with the application and supporting documents.
- The walk-in date, venue and time are given below.
- Educational Certificate
- Date of Birth
- ST Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Adhar Card
Interview Date: 10/10/2022 to 22/10/2022
Interview Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
a) Bijapur Stadium, Bijapur (CG) b) CRPF Camp, Awapalli, Bijapur (CG)
District Reserve Police Line, Karli, Dantewada.
a) District Police Line, Near - Pusami Para/Dhan Mandi, Sukma (CG) B) 219 Bn, CRPF, Injiram, Konta, Sukma (CG)