Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 24/09/2022. Notification is released to engage 1535 Vacancies of Trade & Technician Apprentices at its States & Union Territory of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/09/2022 to 23/10/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates willing to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 exam can check the IOCL Apprentice notification pdf. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 24/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 1535
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates who will appear for the IOCL Apprentice 2022 exam can check the online application dates in the table below to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||24/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||23/10/2022|
|Download Admit Card (Tentative)||01/11/2022 to 05/11/2022|
|Written Test Date||06/11/2022|
|Written Test Result||21/11/2022|
|Document Verification Date||28/11/2022 to 07/12/2022|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
The post name and the number of openings are listed in the table below. Separate columns have been provided for Trade Apprentice & Technical Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can check Trade wise vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
|1||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||396|
|6||Data Entry Operator (Fresher)||41|
|7||Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||32|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
IOCL Apprentice Salary:
According to the Apprenticeship Rules, the Trade and Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend.
Age limit (30/09/2022):
To be eligible for the Apprentice position, candidates must be 18 years old (minimum) and not older than 24 years old (maximum).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
2. Trade Apprentice – Secretarial Assistant
- Candidates should have completed B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com (3 years).
3. Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Candidates must have completed B.Com (3 years).
4. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Passed 12th with Skill Certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
5. Trade Apprentice DEO – (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard.
6. Trade Apprentice – Fitter
- Candidates should have completed Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course.
7. Trade Apprentice – Boiler / Attendant Operator
- Candidates should have completed 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the IOCL official website www.iocl.com
- Click What’s New’ > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> Click on “Detailed advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement) > Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill the online application form).
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.