Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the ONGC Recruitment 2022: AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer Posts notification on 22/09/2022. Notification is out to engage 871 Vacancies for AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer & various posts across India. Only Indian Nationals who have qualified the GATE 2022 exam are eligible to apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/09/2022 to 12/10/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on ONGC Recruitment.
Name of the Post: AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer
Post Date: 22/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 871
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2022: AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer Posts
The online registration dates for the AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist and Programming Officer posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||22/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2022: AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released 871 AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist and Programming Officer vacancies. Thepost wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|AEE (Cementing Mechanical)||13|
|AEE (Cementing Petroleum)||4|
|AEE (Drilling Mechanical)||121|
|AEE (Drilling Petroleum)||20|
|AEE (Production Mechanical)||39|
|AEE (Production Chemical)||60|
|AEE (Production Petroleum)||32|
|Materials Management Officer||32|
Candidates selected for ONGC AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist and Programming Officer Recruitment 2022 will receive the monthly salary as given in the tabular column. Check the salary details provided below. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Level||Pay Scale|
|1||E-1 Level||60,000 – 1,80,000 pm|
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts / Category||Age Limit|
|1||All Posts (UR/EWS)||30 Years|
|2||AEE (Drilling/Cementing) (UR/EWS)||28 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Check the age relaxation details in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
|4||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech (60% marks), M.E./M.Tech, B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree, M.Sc. or M.Tech in Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree / M.E/M.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree / M.E/M.Tech in relevant field with 60% marks.
5. Programing Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech, MCA, PG in Computer Science, B level Diploma in relevant discipline.
6. Material Management Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech (any stream).
7. Transport Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline.
The candidates will be selected through the following stages
- Merit List (GATE 2022 Scores)
Application Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST & PWD Candidates.
- UR / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022: AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can register by visiting the ONGC Official Website www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page click Careers-> Recruitment Notices ->Online Registration for Recruitment of GTs in Geoscience & Engineering disciplines (E1 Level) through GATE-2022 ->Click here for the online application process.
- Now Click ->Link for online registration-> New/Existing applicant.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
- Online registration starts from 22/09/2022 to 12/10/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.