Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts notification on 12/09/2022. Notification is out to engage 56 Vacancies of Engineer Assistants and Technical Attendants for its Pipelines Divisions Across India. Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/09/2022 to 10/10/2022. The article below includes an online application form link, eligibility details and IOCL Recruitment 2022 PDF. Aspirants should visit the page on a regular basis to get the most recent IOCL Jobs 2022.
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant
Post Date: 12/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the following posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||12/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/10/2022|
|Written Test Date||06/11/2022|
|Tentative Dates for SPPT||07/11/2022 to 09/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
Candidates can check State wise and category wise vacancy details for IOCL Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant Recruitment 2022 on the given table. The below table contains the State, category name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular State/Category.
|Region||State Name||Name of Posts||Vacancies||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
The salary grade for the IOCL Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant Recruitment 2022 is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Assistant||25,000 – 1,05,000|
|2||Technical Attendant||23,000 – 78,000|
Age limit (12/09/2022):
To be eligible for the position, candidates must be 18 years old (minimum) and no older than 26 years old (maximum) as of 12/09/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Engineering Assistant||18 to 26 years|
|2||Technical Attendant||18 to 26 years|
The Age limit is relaxed for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Engineering Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Diploma (3 years, full time or 2 years lateral entry after ITI) in relevant engineering disciplines.
- Mark Percentage: 55% marks for Gen/Others. Pass mark for SC/ST/PWBD.
2. Technical Attendant – Grade-I
- 10th pass and ITI pass in relevant trade.
- Must have Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT)
The fee must be paid online. Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required application fee as given below. Candidates of SC / ST / PwBD categories are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
|General / OBC / EWS||100/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
- Visit the IOCL ( Pipelines) official website: www.plapps.indianoil.in
- Click ->Click here for Active Openings ->Non-Executive Recruitment ->Recruitment for Filling Non-Executive Vacancies in Pipelines Division.
- Click ->Register Now.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Log in and fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application.