Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the BHEL Recruitment 2022: Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee Posts notification on 12/09/2022. Notification is out to engage 150 Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Vacancies in various disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Chemical, IT, Civil and Computer Engineering Across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 13/09/2022 to 04/10/2022. Online applications can be submitted by candidates by following the guidelines below. Scroll Down to check further details on BHEL Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee
Post Date: 12/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee Posts
The BHEL Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee online registration dates are listed below. If you are interested in the above posts, submit your applications on time. Follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/09/2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/10/2022 (05:00 PM)|
|Exam Date||31/10/2022, 01/11/2022, 02/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022: Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released 150 Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee vacancies. The category wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the discipline, category and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|IT/Comp. Sc Engg||8||2||6||3||1||20|
Candidates applying for BHEL Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer Trainee / Executive Trainee (Training period)||50,000 – 1,60,000/- pm|
|2||Engineer Trainee / Executive Trainee (After completion of training)||60,000 – 1,80,000/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 01/09/2022):
Candidates shouldn’t have crossed the given upper age limit. Make sure you are within the age restriction as of 1st September 2022. The maximum age is shown below. Candidates born before 01/09/1995 (Engineer Trainee) and born before 01/09/1993 (Executive Trainee) need not apply.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Engineer Trainee||27 Years|
|2||Engineer Trainee (PG Degree)||29 Years|
|3||Executive Trainee in (Finance)||29 Years|
|4||Executive Trainee in (HR)||29 Years|
1. Engineer Trainee
- B.E/B.Tech or integrated Master’s Degree (5 years) or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology (relevant disciplines).
2. Executive Trainee in (Finance)
- Any Bachelors Degree with CA / Cost Accountant.
3. Executive Trainee in (HR)
- Any Bachelors Degree (60%) with PG Degree / Diploma (2 years) in relevant fields or MBA (55%).
The candidates will be chosen via
- Online Exam
The application fee should be paid online. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee and to fill in the payment details carefully. The registration and application fees for each category are listed below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||UR / EWS / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / EXSM||Nil|
The processing fee will be 300 + GST for all category candidates.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022: Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Go to the BHEL official website www.bhel.com
- Click ->Current Openings -> Recruitment of ENGINEER/EXECUTIVE TRAINEES – 2022 -> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts on 13/09/2022.
- Registered user ->Enter your Email Id as User ID and Password to log in.
- New User: Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registered ID & password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.