Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Chargeman-II Posts notification on 03/05/2023. Totally 372 candidates will be hired for the Chargeman-II positions. Online applications will be received with effect from 15th May 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/05/2023 to 29/05/2023. Candidates can go through the below content for more eligibility details. Eligible candidates must submit the online application using the online application link given at the bottom of the post. Candidates will be posted across India (Check posting details below).
BEL Recruitment 2023: Trainee Engineer Posts, 43 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Chargeman-II
Post Date: 03/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 372
Place: Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Port Blair
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Chargeman-II Posts
Candidates can check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the Chargeman II posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date of Online Application||15/05/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/05/2023|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Chargeman-II Posts
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible men & women candidates to fill 372 Chargeman-II posts. The group name and vacancy details are given here. The group wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
Selected candidates will have to serve in the units under the administrative control of (a) Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (b) Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (c) Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi and (d) Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command, Port Blair.
|4.||Construction & Maintenance Group||118|
|5.||Production Planning & Control Group||12|
Candidates will receive the pay scale and other allowances will be applicable as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Chargeman-II (Group B)||35400 – 112400|
Age Limit (as on 29/05/2023):
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. The age limit for the Chargeman-II Group B Posts as on 29/05/2023 is given here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chargeman-II (Group B)||18 to 25 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST, ESM and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years, OBC – 13 Years, SC/ST – 15 Years.
- Candidates must have completed Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university. (OR)
- Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Selection will be based on the
- Online Exam
Online Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the Indian Navy Chargeman-II (Group-B) posts online exam pattern below.
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||10|
|(v)||Syllabus specific to the post applied for||50|
Candidates should pay a non-refundable/non-transferable application fee online. The fee must be paid online through credit card/net banking/UPI. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly.
- SC / ST / ESM / PWD – Nil
- OBC / UR / Other – 278
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Chargeman-II Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Join Navy >> Ways to Join >> Civilian >> Chargeman – II (Redesignated as Chargeman)
- The application will be available online from 15/05/2023 to 29/05/2023.
- Click on Candidate Login / Register on the home page.
- Fill up the details in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.