Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver, Information Assistant notification on 08/09/2022. Candidates will be hired for Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver and Library & Information Assistant posts. Totally 49 vacancies have been released. Only offline applications will be received with effect from 08th September 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 21 Days from the date of notification and 28 days for the North Eastern States and UTs. Candidates can go through the below content for more eligibility details. Eligible candidates must submit the application before the given date.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver, Information Assistant
Post Date: 08/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 49
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver, Information Assistant Posts
Candidates can check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the above posts. Eligible candidates can send the application offline as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Submit the Application||08/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||05/10/2022|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver, Information Assistant Posts
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible employees to fill 49 Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver and Information Assistant posts. The post-wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|2||Library & Information Assistant||06|
|3||Civilian Motor Driver||40|
The pay scale and other allowances will be applicable as given below. Check the salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Staff Nurse||44900 – 142400|
|2||Library & Information Assistant||35400 – 112400|
|3||Civilian Motor Driver||19900 – 63200|
The age limit for Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver and Information Assistant Posts will be applicable as per Government rules. Age Limits will be relaxed by 5 years for SC /ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||18 to 45 years|
|2||Library & Information Assistant||30 years|
|3||Civilian Motor Driver||18 to 25 years|
1. Staff Nurse
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent.
- Nurse Training Certificate.
2. Library & Information Assistant
- B.Lib.Sc (Bachelor of Library Science) or Library and Information Science.
- Two years relevant experience.
3. Civilian Motor Driver
- Passed Matriculation.
- knowledge of first line maintenance.
- Must have a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) & Motor Cycles.
- One year relevant experience.
Selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
- Driving Test (Civilian Motor Driver)
- Document Verification
No application fee is required for the Indian Navy Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver and Information Assistant Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Staff Nurse, Civilian Motor Driver, Information Assistant Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Fill up the details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application.
- Candidates must send the application through Registered / Speed Post only.
- Superscribe the post name on the envelope “Application for the post of _____.
- Separate applications must be sent for more than one post.
- The last date to submit the application is 28/09/2022.
- The envelope should reach the following address.
The Flag Officer Commanding in chief, Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001