Indian Coast Guard has announced the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Navik, Yantrik Posts notification on 25/08/2022. Notification is invited for 300 vacancies to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik (01/2023 Batch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Male candidates who are interested and meet the requirements can submit an online application. The registration process will commence from 08/09/2022 to 22/09/2022. Candidates looking for more information can read the article below. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Exam Dates Stage-I, II, III and IV will be announced soon.
Name of the Post: Navik, Yantrik
Post Date: 25/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 300
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Navik & Yantrik Posts
Applications are only accepted online on the dates specified. Candidates should check the dates listed below and apply before the deadline. Applications Last date will be 22nd September 2022 by 5:30 PM.
|Start Date to Apply Online||08/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22/09/2022 till (5:30 PM)|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Navik, Yantrik Posts
Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for 300 vacancies. Here, you may find information about the position and its vacancies. Following are the categories of open positions and the vacancies allocated for the open positions. Candidates can go through the openings listed here and submit their applications as necessary.
|Name of Posts||UR (GEN)||EWS||OBC||ST||SC||Total|
|Navik (General Duty)||87||23||48||32||35||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||16||05||10||06||03||40|
Candidates will get the basic pay listed below plus a Dearness Allowance, along with any extra allowances that apply based on the nature of the job and the location of the posting.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Navik (DB)||21,700/- per month|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||21,700/- per month|
|3||Yantrik||29,200/- per month|
The specific age requirements for Navik and Yantrik positions are listed below. Candidates need to be born between the required dates (both dates inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Navik / Yantrik||18 to 22 years|
There is upper age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (non-creamy) candidates. Check out the table below for age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
1. Navik (General Duty):
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
2. Navik (Domestic Branch):
- 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” and “Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”. OR
- 10th & 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) AND Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify for the written tests. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, etc).
The PFT consists of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
- Candidates must pay a fee of 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) online via net banking or via Visa / Master / Maestro / Rupay Credit / Debit Card / UPI. SC/ST applicants are exempt from paying application fees.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Navik, Yantrik Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Click Careers ->online application.
- Register yourself with a valid E-mail ID/mobile number.
- Log in using your generated register no and password.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.