Defence Research and Development Organisation, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has released the DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Senior Technical Assistant (B), Technician (A) Posts notification on 24/08/2022. Applications are invited to fill 1901 Senior Technical Assistant (B), Technician (A) vacancies in DRDO, CEPTAM. All eligible candidates can start applying online as soon as the application window opens. Online submission starts on 03/09/2022 and closed on 23/09/2022. Go through the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details below. Candidates can apply for the positions of Senior Technical Assistant (B) and Technician (A) by visiting the given direct link.
Name of the Post: Senior Technical Assistant, Technician
Post Date: 24/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 1901
Place: Across India
Important Dates for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Senior Technical Assistant (B), Technician (A) Posts
Online Registration dates are given below. Candidates possessing the required eligibility can apply for the Senior Technical Assistant (B) and Technician (A) posts on the given dates. The online registration window will be opened soon.
|Start Date to Apply Online||03/09/2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/09/2022 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Senior Technical Assistant (B), Technician (A) Posts
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill 1901 Senior Technical Assistant (B) and Technician (A)vacancies. Candidates can check vacancy details in the below table.
Senior Technical Assistant (B):
|8||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5||0||4||2||6||17|
|10||Electronics & Instrumentation||2||2||11||3||13||31|
|11||Electronics or Electronics & Communication||20||14||52||23||83||192|
|17||Medical Lab Technology (MLT)||1||2||4||1||8||16|
|14||Mill Wright Mechanic||0||0||0||0||8||8|
|18||Ref & AC||1||0||3||1||3||8|
|19||Sheet Metal Worker||2||3||6||0||3||14|
Finally chosen candidates will receive remuneration as per government norms. Check salary details for Senior Technical Assistant (B) and Technician (A) positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant (B)||35400 – 112400|
|2||Technician (A)||19900 – 63200|
Candidates must be under the following age restriction. Age limits by category are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Technical Assistant (B)||18 to 28 years|
|2||Technician (A)||18 to 28 years|
Age Relaxation: Relaxable for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / ESM / PwBD / Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules).
1. Senior Technical Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied Subjects, recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in the required Discipline.
- Xth Class pass or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institute and
- Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the required discipline Or
- Certificate of minimum one year duration from a recognised Institution in the required discipline if the Industrial Training Institutes do not award Certificate in that discipline Or
- National Trade Certificate in the required discipline Or
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in the required discipline.
The selection will be based on the following
Senior Technical Assistant:
- Tier-I (Screening)
- Tier-II (Final Selection)
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
- Tier-I (CBT)
- Tier-II (Trade Test)
- The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours in duration.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable application fee only online. There is no application fee for SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates.
|General / OBC / EWS||100/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / ESM||Nil|
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Senior Technical Assistant (B), Technician (A) Posts
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply accordingly.
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- The online application portal will be opened on 03rd Sep 2022
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the Application fees.
- Print the Application form for future reference.