Indian Coast Guard has announced the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Fireman, Driver & MTS Posts notification on 11/12/2021. Notification is out for 96 Vacancies. Candidates willing to apply for the following posts can send the application to the mentioned address from 11/12/2021 to 31/12/2021. The candidates who are interested in the job can refer to all the given eligibility details, vacancy details and apply online using the direct application link.
Name of the Post: Fireman, Driver, MTS, Mechanic, Lascar
Post Date: 11/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 96
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Fireman, Driver & MTS Posts
Applications are invited on the following dates. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date.
|Start Date to submit Application||11/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Fireman, Driver & MTS Posts
Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for 96 vacancies. The post name and vacancy details are given here. The post wise vacancy break up is as follows. Candidates can go through the branch wise vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|3||Fire Engine Driver||05|
|5||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||11|
|6||Motor Transport Fitter||05|
|7||Store Keeper Grade II||03|
|9||Motor Transport mechanic||01|
Pay Scale is applicable as per the Government rules. Check the Pay Scale below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|3||Fire Engine Driver||21,700|
|5||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||19,900|
|6||Motor Transport Fitter||19,900|
|7||Store Keeper Grade II||19,900|
|9||Motor Transport mechanic||18,000|
Age Limit for the various posts is given below. Candidates applying for the post can check the following age eligibility before applying. No age and other relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Engine Driver||18 – 30 Years|
|2||Sarang Lascar||18 – 30 Years|
|3||Fire Engine Driver||18 – 30 Years|
|4||Fireman||18 – 27 Years|
|5||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||18 – 27 Years|
|6||Motor Transport Fitter||18 – 25 Years|
|7||Store Keeper Grade II||18 – 25 Years|
|8||Spray Painter||18 – 25 Years|
|9||Motor Transport mechanic||18 – 25 Years|
|10||Lascar||18 – 30 Years|
|11||MTS Peon||18 – 27 Years|
|12||Unskilled Labour||18 – 27 Years|
Indian citizens having the following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply. Check qualification details below.
1. Store Keeper
- 12th pass from recognized Board or University.
- One year experience in handling stores from any recognized firm or Central or State Govt organization or Public Sector Undertakings.
2. Unskilled Labourer
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Boards or
- ITI from recognized institutes.
- Three years experience in the trade.
3. For All Other Posts
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized boards with relevant experience as specified for each post.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Trade / Skill Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Fireman, Driver & MTS Posts
- Download the applications from the Indian Coast Guard website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Fill in all the details asked in the online application form correctly.
- Attach a copy of documents, photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The application should be submitted by Ordinary Post only.
- Application sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted as ‘Application for the post of __________’. (Eg: Application for the post of Engine Driver).
- The application should the given address on or before 31/12/2021.
- For the posts in units at Mumbai & Murud Janjira: The Commander, No.2 Coast Guard District Headquarters, Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai-400 030.
- For the posts at Ratnagiri: The Commanding Officer, CGAS Ratnagiri, C/o ICGS Ratnagiri, Airport Building, MIDC Area, Ratnagiri District – 415 639, MAHARASHTRA.
- For posts in units at Kochi: The Commander, No.4 Coast Guard District (Kerala & Mahe) Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi – 682 001.
- For posts in units at Goa: The Commander, No.11 Coast Guard District Headquarters (Goa), 4 th floor, MPT Old Admin Bldg., Mormugao Harbour, Goa-403 803
- For posts in units at Kavaratti: The Commander, No.12 Coast Guard District (Kavaratti), Kavaratti Island, UT of Lakshadweep – 682555.
- For the posts at Daman: The Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Air Station Daman, Nani Daman, Daman – 396210.
List of Documents:
- Self-attested copies of educational certificate, age proof, driving license for CMTD (OG) for both heavy and light vehicles, Trade certificate as required, certificate for EWS / OBC / SC / ST and experience certificate should be enclosed with the application.