Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Technical Graduate Course Posts notification on 10/05/2022. Notification is invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136) commencing in Jan 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army to fill 40 vacancies in Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Across India. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online from 10/05/2022 to 09/06/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Technical Graduate Course
Post Date: 10/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 40
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply online before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
Indian Army has invited applications for 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC). The post name and vacancy details are given here. The stream wise vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||3|
|Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / M. Sc. Computer Science||8|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||1|
|Electronics & Communication||3|
|Aeronautical / Aerospace||1|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||1|
|Industrial / Industrial / Manufacturing / Industrial Engg & Mgt||1|
Candidates will receive the monthly pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Age limit (As on 01/01/2023):
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Relaxation in age will be applicable to candidates of SC / ST / OBC categories as per Government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Course||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Graduate Course (TGC)||20 to 27 years|
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2023.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Candidates can apply through the Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates first register themselves in the web portal.
- Online registration starts from 11/05/2022 to 09/06/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.