Indian Army has released the Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector, Barber, Chowkidar Posts notification on 07/05/2022. Notification is invited from Indian citizens to fill 113 vacancies such as Health Inspector, Barber and Chowkidar Posts Across India. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can send the application to the mentioned address within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Health Inspector, Barber, Chowkidar
Post Date: 07/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 113
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector, Barber, Chowkidar Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and send the application before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/05/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||Within 45 Days|
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector, Barber, Chowkidar Posts
Indian Army has invited applications for Health Inspector, Barber, Chowkidar posts. The post name, unit name and vacancy details are given here. The unit wise vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||TOTAL|
Candidates will receive the monthly pay as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Relaxation in age will be applicable to candidates of SC / ST / OBC categories as per Government norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chowkidar, Barber||18 to 25 years|
|2||Health Inspector||18 to 27 years|
1. Barber / Chowkidar
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Health Inspector
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
- Skill / Trade Test
Candidates can check the Written Exam Pattern is given in the below tabular column.
- The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The English Language questions will be in English only.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Exam Duration: 02 Hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Paper-II General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper-III General English||50||50|
|Paper-IV Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
- Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Health Inspector, Barber, Chowkidar Posts
- Download the application from the Indian Army website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the photocopies of required documents.
- A duly filled in application form along with supporting documents should be sent to the given address through Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Candidates must clearly subscribe the words “Application for the post of __________on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- The application should reach on or before 06/06/2022 for Health Inspector.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
The Commanding Officer, 431 Field Hospital, PIN- 903431, c/o 56 APO
Barber and Health Chowkidar:
Presiding Officer (BOO-I), HQ Southern Command (BOO-I)