India Post has released the India Post Recruitment 2022: Postman Posts notification on 15th November 2022. It should be noted that the government has approved vacant positions in 23 circles across the country. Applications are invited only from eligible Indian citizens to fill 59,099 Postman Vacancies across India. This will be a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to work in India Post as Postman. The registration dates are announced. Interested and eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online between 15/11/2022 to 14/12/2022. In our article, we have provided How to Apply instructions as well as a direct apply link. The vacancy details and other eligibility criteria (such as selection process, application method, fee structure, exam pattern, and important dates) are available below.
Name of the Post: Postman
Post Date: 15/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 59099
Place: Across India
Important Dates for India Post Recruitment 2022: Postman Posts
Applications will be accepted only Online through the India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Postman post. No other mode of application will be accepted and applications received after the last date will not be considered.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/11/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of India Post Recruitment 2022: Postman Posts
India Post is accepting applications for filling up 59099 Postman positions. The distribution of Postman vacancies by state is detailed below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies State-wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||State Name||No of Posts|
|9||J &K Circle||395|
|19||Tamil Nadu Circle||6130|
|23||West Bengal Circle||5231|
Candidates selected for the Postman Recruitment will be paid remuneration on a monthly basis. Other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules. Check the salary detail in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Postman||21700 – 69100|
Candidates who apply for the Postman post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Postman||18 – 27 Years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|4||PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|5||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized Board.
- 10th pass for persons who are working as Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
The Selection Process for Postman recruitment is
- Written Test
Candidates must only pay the application fees if required while applying.
|1||SC / ST / PWD / female / trans-woman||Not Disclosed|
|2||UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man||Not Disclosed|
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022: Postman Posts
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the India Post Postman 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in
- On the Home Page Click -> Recruitment ->Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.