Intelligence Bureau released the IB Recruitment 2022: Security Assistant, Executive Posts notification on 29/10/2022. Notification is out to fill 1521 vacancies in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Selected candidates for the above posts will be posted across India. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by applying online from 05/11/2022 on or before 25/11/2022. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and apply using the instructions given below in the article.
Name of the Post: Security Assistant, Executive
Post Date: 29/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 1521
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IB Recruitment 2022: Security Assistant, Executive Posts
Candidates can apply online for the IB Security Assistant, Executive recruitment as per the dates given on the table. The start date and end date of the application are as follows. Send the application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of IB Recruitment 2022: IB Recruitment 2022: Security Assistant, Executive Posts
The notification is released for 1521 Security Assistant and Executive posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can clearly go through the post and post wise vacancies in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
Category wise Vacancies:
Remuneration will be offered only to the selected candidates. Candidates can check the salary details in the below table.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Security Assistant/Executive||21700 – 69100|
Candidates applying for the IB Recruitment must have the following age limit as on 25/11/2022 to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows.
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Security Assistant/Executive||27 years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent.
- Candidates must have domicile certificate.
- Knowledge in local language.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Online Exam
- Offline Exam
Candidates have to make the payment only offline. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||500/-|
|Others / SC / ST / ExSM / Women||450/-|
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2022: Security Assistant, Executive Posts
Candidates can follow the given simple steps and apply online
- Candidates should visit the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- Now search for online application link (link opens from 5th November 2022).
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- System generated registration number will be sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Login using the register no and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload scanned documents and click submit.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.