Intelligence Bureau released the IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2022 notification on 13/04/2022. Notification is out for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II / Technical vacancies in IB, Ministry of Home Affairs. Selected candidates for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer post will be posted across India. Interested candidates can grab the opportunity by applying online from 16th April 2022 to 07th May 2022. Candidates can go through the given eligibility details and register online using the how to apply instructions given below in the article.
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Technical Exam
Post Date: 13/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 150
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can apply online for the IB ACIO Exam as per the dates given on the table. The start date and end date of the online application are as follows. Complete the registration before the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||16/04/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||07/05/2022 till 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2022:
The notification is released for 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II / Technical posts. Shortlisted candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Candidates can clearly go through the post wise and category wise vacancies in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||Stream||No. of Posts|
|ACIO-II / Technical||Computer Science & Information Technology||56|
|Electronics & Communication||94|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Stream||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||30||6||6||8||6||56|
|Electronics & Communication||50||9||9||16||10||94|
Remuneration will be offered to the selected candidates. Candidates can check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II||44,900 – 1,42,400|
Candidates applying for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer post must have the following age limit as on 07/05/2022. to be eligible for the posts. The age limit of the candidate is as follows. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive||18 to 27 years|
1. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Technical
- B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering, from a Government recognized University / College / Institute. OR
- Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science; or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, from a Government recognized University College / Institute.
Candidates must possess valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code: CS).
Candidates having a valid Gate score will be directly called for the Interview. The selection will be based on the
Candidates have to make the payment only through online. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||100/-|
|SC / ST / ExSM / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can follow the given simple steps and apply online
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.mha.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 16/04/2022 to 07/05/2022
- Click Recruitment/Career ->Apply Online.
- Click Apply Online link.
- Use an active and valid email ID to register.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill in the online application form.
- Click Submit. Pay the application fee.
Important Links for IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2022
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 16/04/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|