Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has announced the BIS Recruitment 2022: Group A, B & C Posts notification on 13/04/2022. Online Applications are invited to fill 337 vacancies in Group A, B and C posts on a regular basis Across India. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 19/04/2022 to 09/05/2022. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria (i.e. selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest Government Jobs here.
Name of the Post: Group A, B & C
Post Date: 29/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 337
Important Dates for BIS Recruitment 2022: Group A, B & C Posts
Applications will be accepted only Online. Candidates can check the Online Registration dates given in the below table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Group A, B and C posts. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/04/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of BIS Recruitment 2022: Group A, B & C Posts
Bureau of Indian Standards has announced 337 vacancies for the Group A, B and C Posts. The post names and distribution of vacancies are given. Candidates can check the post wise & category wise BIS vacancy details in the below tabular column.
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Assistant Director (Hindi)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|Assistant Director (Admin and Finance)||–||–||1||–||–||1|
|Assistant Director (Marketing)||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|Assistant Section Officer||19||5||6||3||14||47|
|Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||2||–||–||–||–||2|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||42||10||15||6||27||100|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||21||8||8||3||21||61|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||21||3||10||5||8||47|
Candidates selected for the BIS Group A, B & C posts will get a monthly salary as scheduled by the Government. Check the salary details in the below table.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Director (Legal)||78800 – 209200|
|Assistant Director (Hindi)||56100 – 177500|
|Assistant Director (Admin and Finance)||56100 – 177500|
|Assistant Director (Marketing)||56100 – 177500|
|Personal Assistant||35400 – 112400|
|Assistant Section Officer||35400 – 112400|
|Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||35400 – 112400|
|Stenographer||25500 – 81100|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||25500 – 81100|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||19900 – 63200|
|Horticulture Supervisor||19900 – 63200|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||35400 – 112400|
|Senior Technician||25500 – 81100|
Candidates who apply for the Group A, B & C posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director (Hindi)||35 years|
|Assistant Director (Admin and Finance)||35 years|
|Assistant Director (Marketing)||35 years|
|Personal Assistant||30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||30 years|
|Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||30 years|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||27 years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||27 years|
|Horticulture Supervisor||27 years|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||30 years|
|Senior Technician||27 years|
If the age relaxation is applicable then candidates can check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Assistant Director (Hindi)
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi.
2. Assistant Director (Admin and Finance)
- Candidates should have completed LLB / CA.
3. Assistant Director (Marketing)
- Candidates should have completed MBA / PG in Social Work.
4. Personal Assistant / Assistant Section Officer / Stenographer / Senior Secretariat Assistant / Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree from a recognized university
5. Technical Assistant (Laboratory)
- Candidates should have completed Degree / Diploma in relevant field from a recognized university.
6. Senior Technician
- Candidates should be completed ITI from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on the following stages. Each post has a different selection process. Check the below table for details.
- Online Exam
- Type Test / Shorthand
Candidates should pay the fee online. Fee / Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded. Check fee details on the given table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||100/-|
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022: Group A, B & C Posts
- Visit the BIS website: www.bis.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 19/04/2022 to 09/05/2022.
- Click ->Career Opportunities-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for BIS Recruitment 2022: Group A, B & C Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 19/04/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|