Hindustan Copper Limited has announced the HCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts notification on 23/04/2022. Notification is out for 45 vacancies in various units located at different places in India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/04/2022 to 13/05/2022. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements mentioned below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Post Date: 23/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 45
Important Dates for HCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the Trade Apprentice post can apply online as per the given dates. Check the online application dates given in the below table and apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/04/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||13/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of HCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Hindustan Copper Limited invites applications for Graduate Apprentice Trainee vacancies for various trades. Check the total vacancy details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for HCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Post 2022 will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||9000/- pm|
Age Limit is applicable as per Govt norms. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
- Candidates should have completed Four years Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline OR
- Diploma plus Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website: www.hindustancopper.com
- Click ->Recruitment ->Apply online.
- Online registration starts from 23/04/2022 to 13/05/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.