Eastern Railway has released the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 31/03/2022. Notification is out for 2972 Vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Eastern Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/04/2022 to 10/05/2022. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 31/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 2972
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||11/04/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/05/2022|
Vacancy details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the division name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|Name of the Division / Trade||Total Post|
|Ref.& AC Mech.||17|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint. (MMT M)||9|
|Fitter / Electrician||34|
|Oil Engine Driver/P||11|
|DSL / Fitter||10|
|Ref.& AC Cond. Mech.||6|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||15|
|Welder (G & E)||218|
Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend.
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 10/05/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years|
- Candidates must have completed 10th or its equivalent (under 10+2 Exam system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board / 8th Pass and must possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- For the followig trades the minimum qualification is 8th classpass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General)
The selection will be based on the
- Merit basis
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payments must be made online by using a debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||100/- (online payment)|
|2||SC / ST / Female candidates / PWBD candidates.||Nil|
How to Apply of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of Eastern Railway: www.rrcer.com.
- Click on Notice Board -> online application Link.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click FINAL SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 11/04/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|