Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts notification on 22/07/2022. Notification is out to fill 455 ITI Apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division in the year 2022-23 for a period of one year. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the trade-wise vacancy details in the below content. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/07/2022 to 10/08/2022.
CCBL Probationary Officer & Probationary Associate Recruitment 2022 | Check Eligibility, Exam Date
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 OUT: Check Exam Date, Eligibility & Syllabus | Apply Now
Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice
Post Date: 22/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 455
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates for HAL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 here. The online registration for the HAL ITI Apprentice posts will be active till 10th August 2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||22/07/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/08/2022|
|Tentative Schedule for Document Verification||16th to 31st August 2022|
|Result Date||2nd Week of September|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts
Online Application is invited for 455 Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Trade wise vacancies are listed below. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
HAL Apprentice Vacancies:
|S.No||Trade Name||No of Posts|
|10||Sheet metal worker||4|
|11||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||4|
|12||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||88|
|13||Welder (Gas & Electric)||8|
|15||Refrigeration and Air-conditioning mechanic||4|
Stipend will be as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly. Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules.
Age limit and relaxation will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
1. ITI Apprentice
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trades and their institute must be recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
The selection will be based on the
- Document Verification
- No application fees.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register on the apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click on Register -> Candidate registration.
- Enter all required details i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no., email-id etc.
- Candidates have to register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may login again with your username and profile password and complete the registration.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Links for HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.