How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register on the apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click on Register -> Candidate registration.
- Enter all required details i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no., email-id etc.
- Candidates have to register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates may login again with your username and profile password and complete the registration.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
Important Links for HAL Recruitment 2022: ITI Apprentice Posts
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.