Food Corporation of India has released the FCI Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III Posts notification on 31/08/2022. FCI invites online applications to fill 5043 Vacancies in its Depots and Offices Across India. Candidates will be chosen as Junior Engineer, Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III. Interested candidates can read the given instructions and apply online from 06/09/2022 to 05/10/2022. Go through all the eligibility details and apply online. Check the below article for more information. Aspirants can apply using the online application link given below and can download the FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF.
FCI Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee/Manager Posts, 120+ Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III
Post Date: 31/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 5043
Place: Across India
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III Posts
Candidates shall take a look at the online application dates given on the table and can apply online for the Junior Engineer, Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III posts as per the given dates through FCI official website www.fci.gov.in. The last date to apply for the post is 5th October 2022. Stay tuned on the page to get the latest updates on FCI recruitment.
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/09/2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/10/2022 (4:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of FCI Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III Posts
Food Corporation of India is accepting applications for filling up 5043 Junior Engineer, Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III positions. The vacancy distribution of Junior Engineer, Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III Posts by category is detailed below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table. Zone wise separate vacancies are given here.
The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the JE, Stenographer, AG-III positions are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||34,000 – 1,03,400|
|2||Stenographer Grade-II||30,500 – 88,100|
|3||Assistant Grade-III||28,200 – 79,200|
Candidates who apply for the FCI JE, Stenographer, AG-III post must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidates is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||28 years|
|2||Stenographer Grade-II||25 years|
|3||Assistant Grade-III||27 years|
|4||Assistant Grade-III (Hindi)||28 years|
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the categories given below.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||5 years|
1. Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)
- Graduate degree (BE/B.Tech) in Civil Engineering or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of work experience.
2. Stenographer Grade-II
- Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- English Typing with 40 w.p.m and 80 w.p.m in shorthand.
3. Assistant Grade-III
- Graduate Degree in any discipline, B.Sc., BE/B.Tech, Graduate Degree with Hindi as the main subject.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam (Phase I & II)
- Document Verification
The following are the exam pattern for the Category III posts. The test will be conducted online and will be bilingual.
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||25||25||15 minutes|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4||General Studies||25||25||15 minutes|
The Application Fees can be paid only online. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
FCI Recruitment Apply Online:
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online for the FCI Junior Engineer, Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III posts.
- Candidates can apply through FCI Portal at www.fci.gov.in.
- Click -> Current Recruitment ->Category III Recruitment ->Apply Online Link.
- Online registration starts on 06/09/2022 & closes on 05/10/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
- Login using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Save & click next. Pay the application fees.
- Verify the details and submit the online application.
- Take a printout of the Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.