Food Corporation of India has released the FCI Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee/Manager Posts notification on 25/08/2022. FCI invites online applications to fill 129 Vacancies in its Depots and Offices. Candidates will be chosen as Management Trainees and will get six months of training. However, there will be no training in case of Manager (Hindi). Candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Interested candidates can read the given instructions and apply online from 27/08/2022 to 26/09/2022. Go through all the eligibility details and apply using the online application link given below. Check the below article for more information.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee/Manager
Post Date: 25/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 129
Place: Across India
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee/Manager Posts
Candidates shall take a look at the online application dates given on the table and can apply online for the Management Trainee/Manager posts as per the given dates through FCI official website www.fci.gov.in. The last date to apply for the post is 26th September 2022. Stay tuned on the page to get the latest updates on FCI recruitment.
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/08/2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/09/2022 (4:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of FCI Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee/ Manager Posts
Food Corporation of India is accepting applications for filling up 129 manager positions. The vacancy distribution of Manager Posts by category is detailed below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table. Zone wise separate tables are given here.
Zone-Wise And Post-Wise Vacancies:
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||0||0||1||1||1||3|
|Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||0||0||0||0||1||1|
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||0||0||0||0||2||2|
North East Zone:
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||0||0||0||0||1||1|
The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Manager position is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager||40,000 – 1,40,000|
Candidates who apply for the Manager post must have the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidates is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Manager (Other Department)||28 years|
|2||Manager (Hindi)||35 years|
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the categories given below.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||5 years|
1.Manager (General / Depot / Movement)
- Graduate degree or equivalent with minimum 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CS.
2. Manager (Accounts)
- Associate Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost Accountants or Company Secretaries of India OR
- B.Com from a recognized University AND
- MBA (Finance) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years.
- Part-time MBA (Finance) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration or
- MBA (Finance) Degree / Diploma by distance education mode.
3. Manager (Technical)
- B.Sc. in Agriculture / B.Tech or B.E degree in Food Science / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology or Industrial BioTechnology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology.
4. Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
5. Manager (Hindi)
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level. OR
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level. OR
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the degree level. AND
- 5 years experience of terminological work in Hindi and/or translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature.
The selection will be based on
Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering):
- Written Exam
- Interview & Training
- Written Exam
The Application Fees can be paid only online. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
|Manager Posts (All Zones)||800/-|
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022: Management Trainee, Manager Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online for the FCI Management Trainee, Manager posts.
- Candidates can apply through FCI Portal at www.fci.gov.in.
- Click -> Current Recruitment ->Category II Recruitment ->Apply Online Link
- Online registration starts on 27/08/2022 & closes on 26/09/2022
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
- Login using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Save & click next. Pay the application fees.
- Verify the details and submit the online application.
- Take a printout of the Application.