Defence Research and Development Organisation, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has released the DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 24/02/2023. Applications are invited for 150 Apprentice Posts. Candidates will be posted at DRDO Gas Turbine Research Establishment, Bangalore. All eligible candidates can apply online from 25/02/2023 to 13/03/2023. Go through the eligibility criteria and post-wise vacancy details given below. Candidates who wish to apply for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment can apply using the direct link before the last date. Interested candidates should not miss this fantastic opportunity. Check the link below and apply soon.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Posts, 5396 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, ITI Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 24/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 150
Important Dates for DRDO-GTRE Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Online Registration dates are given below. Candidates possessing the required eligibility can apply for the Apprentice posts on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of DRDO-GTRE Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill 150 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Graduate Apprentice (B.E / B.Tech. / Equivalent)||75|
|2||Graduate Apprentice (General Stream)||30|
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Stipend|
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as on 13/03/2023. Category wise age limits are given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age limit|
|1||UR||18 to 27 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 30 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 32 years|
|4||PwD||18 to 37 years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
2. Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in engineering or technology.
3. ITI Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed ITI in a relevant discipline.
4. Graduate Apprentice (General Stream)
- Candidates should have completed B.Com / B.Sc / B.A / BCA / BBA.
The selection will be based on the following
- Academic Merit / Written Test / Interview
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO-GTRE Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can follow the below steps and apply accordingly.
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Click the apply online link under the “whats new” section.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the application form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.