Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Posts notification on 25/02/2023. Notification is out to engage 5396 Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Vacancies in various districts under different departments of the Government of Odisha. Candidates can apply online from 24/02/2023 to 27/03/2023. Candidates can apply using the direct online link given at the bottom of the page. The online application link will be active from 27th March 2023. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer
Post Date: 25/02/2023
No. of Vacancies: 5396
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Posts
The notification for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 notification is out. Interested candidates can check the online registration dates given here.
|Start Date to Register/Apply Online||24/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Posts
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released 5396 open vacancies for Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer posts. Check post wise vacancies in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest vacancy updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Panchayat Executive Officer||2297|
Candidates selected for the Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Post will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Junior Assistant||19900 – 63200|
|2||Panchayat Executive Officer||21700 – 69100|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Assistant / Panchayat Executive Officer||21 to 38 years|
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules for the categories given below.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women||5 years|
1. Junior Assistant
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent with computer knowledge.
2. Panchayat Executive Officer
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- No application fee for OSSSC Recruitment 2023.
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Assistant, Panchayat Executive Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site www.osssc.gov.in
- Click ->Recruitment->Apply Online.
- New User must click -> New user->Register.
- Register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- A unique registration number and password will be generated.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted online application.