Delhi Development Authority has released the DDA Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator Posts notification on 03/06/2022. Notification is out to engage 279 Vacancies. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/06/2022 to 10/07/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on DDA Recruitment.
NFR Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 5636 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator
Post Date: 31/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 279
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for DDA Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator Posts
The online registration dates for the Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator & Other Posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/07/2022|
|Online Test Date||01/09/2022 to 30/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of DDA Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator Posts
Delhi Development Authority has released Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator & Other vacancies. The post wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Director (Landscape)||01|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||220|
|3||Junior Engineer (Elect/ Mech)||35|
|5||Junior Translator (Official Language)||06|
Category-wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|1||Assistant Director (Landscape)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||92||22||32||16||58||220|
|3||Junior Engineer (Elect/Mech)||16||3||5||2||9||35|
|5||Junior Translator (Official Language)||2||1||1||–||2||6|
Candidates selected for DDA Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator & Other Posts 2022 will receive the monthly salary as per Govt rules. Salary details provided soon. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Age limits for the above post will be released soon. Ensure that you satisfy the age limit. Check the limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Director (Landscape)||35 years|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 to 27 years|
|3||Junior Engineer (Elect/ Mech)||18 to 27 years|
|5||Junior Translator (Official Language)||30 years|
|6||Planning Assistant||30 years|
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes – 05 Years
- Other Backward Class – 03 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) 10 Years
- SC/ST Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – 15 Years
- OBC Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) 13 Years
- Departmental candidate with at least three years continuous service in Central Govt. / Govt of Delhi / Delhi Development Authority etc. – Upto 05 Years for Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts (which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of post) (Upto 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for OBC) for Group ‘C’ post.)
- (For Group “A & B” Posts) Ex-Servicemen – Up to a maximum of 05 years in the case of Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers & ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 05 year’s service and have been released:
(i) On completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account or misconduct or inefficiency; or
(ii) On account of physical disability attributable to Military service; or
(iii) On invalidment
- (For Group “C” & “D” posts) Ex Servicemen (UR/GEN) – 03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (for Group ‘C’ Posts) – Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for OBC)
1. Assistant Director (Landscape)
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Botany OR Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized University / Institution.
- At least one-year experience in Landscape Planning in responsible capacity.
2. Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
3. Junior Engineer (Elect/ Mech)
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College / institute. OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University, Engineering College/Institute. OR
- Should have passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Deptt. Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC).
- One year experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data Processing.
5. Junior Translator (Official Language)
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level; OR
- Master’s Degree from recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level; AND
- Recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous bodies.
6. Planning Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning / Architecture from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
The candidates will be selected through the following stages
Planning Assistant / Programmer / Junior Engineer
- Online Exam
Assistant Director (Landscape)
- Online Exam
Junior Translator (Official Language)
- Online Exam (Stage I)
- Online Exam (Stage II) – pen & paper method
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Fee can be paid online through any of the
I. Internet Banking of SBI & its Associate Banks.
II. Debit card powered by RuPay/ VISA/ Master debit card etc.
III. Unified Payment Interface (UPI) (BHIM UPI) and
IV. Unified Payments Interface Quick Response Code (UPI QR Code) (BHIM UPI QR Code)
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator Posts
- Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can register by visiting the DDA Official Website www.dda.gov.in
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
- Online registration starts from 11/06/2022 to 10/07/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for DDA Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant, Junior Translator Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 11/06/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Short Notification||Click here|
|For Detailed Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.