Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the CSL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 23/02/2022. Notification is out for 136 Vacancies for undergoing Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/02/2022 to 09/03/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on CSL Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 23/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 136
Important Dates for CSL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
The online registration dates are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of CSL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released 136 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice vacancies. The post-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates applying for the above posts will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have been born on or before 23/02/2004. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit.
1. Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
No application fees.
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the NATS official website www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 23/02/2022 to 09/03/2022.
- Candidates first register themselves in the web portal.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.
Important Links for CSL Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.