Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the CPCL Recruitment 2022: Engineer, Officer Posts notification on 24/08/2022. A notification has been issued to fill 22 positions as Engineers and Officers in various departments. The number of vacancies indicated are tentative which may increase or decrease. Eligible candidates can check the registration dates and apply online from 24/08/2022 on or before 21/09/2022. Read the below contents for more details. The place of posting will be in Chennai. Candidates can view all the information given on the CPCL Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Engineer
Post Date: 24/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for CPCL Recruitment 2022: Engineer, Officer Posts
Only applications submitted online will be evaluated. Below are the dates for online applications for the aforementioned positions. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Check the table below for the online application deadlines for the Engineer and Officer positions.
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/08/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/09/2022|
|Last date for deposit of ONLINE payment||21/09/2022|
|Tentative date for downloading Admit Card||04/10/2022|
|Tentative date of Online Test||16/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of CPCL Recruitment 2022: Engineer, Officer Posts
Category wise Details about open vacancies are included in the table below. Selected candidates will be posted in Chennai. The table contains the post name, category name, position code and the number of vacancies (current & backlog). Check out the given vacancies.
|Position Code||Designation / Discipline||Current Vacancies||Backlog||Total|
|CPCL 01||Engineer (Chemical)||2||1||1||–||–||4|
|CPCL 02||Engineer (Mechanical)||1||1||1||1||–||4|
|CPCL 03||Engineer (Electrical)||1||1||–||–||–||2|
|CPCL 04||Engineer (Civil)||1||–||1||–||–||2|
|CPCL 05||Engineer (Instrument)||1||–||1||–||–||2|
|CPCL 06||Engineer (Metallurgy)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|CPCL 07||Officer (HR)||1||–||–||1||1||3|
|CPCL 08||Officer (Marketing)||1||–||1||–||–||2|
|CPCL 09||Officer (ITS)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|CPCL 10||Officer (Legal)||1||–||–||–||–||1|
Candidates will be paid a fixed monthly consolidated remuneration as shown in the table below. Candidates who are hired will start at the following basic salary bracket.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer / Officer||50,000 1,80,000|
Candidates need to be under the following age restriction as of 1 July 2022. The maximum age is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Engineer / Officer||26 years|
|2||Officer (Legal) – Post Code CPCL 10||28 years|
Candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC, or PWD categories may check for age relaxation. View the relaxed age limits in the tabular column below. Candidates must have a current caste certificate if they fall under one of the groups listed below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||05 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|4||PwBD – Disabled Defense Personnel||By 3 years (GEN/OBC) & 8 years (SC/ST)|
|5||Candidates who had ordinarily been|
domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of
Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January
1980 and 31st December 1989.
1. Engineer / Officer
- First Class Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology in concerned fields with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all semesters / years. SC / ST / PwBD candidates need to score a minimum 55% against reserved positions.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Diploma/Degree or MBA with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all semesters / years. SC / ST / PwBD candidates need to score a minimum 55% against reserved positions.
- Graduate Degree in Law / LLB or equivalent.
- Experience: Candidate must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience as a Law Officer in a Public Sector Undertaking / Nationalized Bank / Statutory Corporation / Central or State Government Department / Undertaking or Institution / Large Private Sector Organization / Lawyer or Advocate in a reputed Law Firm.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Interview Place: Chennai. The final selection will be based on 85% of Written Test Marks and 15% of Interview Marks.
Candidates belonging to the General / OBC / EWS category are required to pay non-refundable registration through online mode. The SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Serviceman candidates need not pay the registration fee. The last date of payment of the registration fee is 21st September 2022.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM||Nil|
How to Apply for CPCL Recruitment 2022: Engineer, Officer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the CPCL the official website www.cpcl.co.in
- Click -> Careers ->under Recruitment of Executives – 2022.
- Click ->Application link
- Also Apply Online using the direct links.
- Register using a valid and active Email ID, Mobile No.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- The application should be submitted on or before 21/09/2022.
- Click Submit.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will be rejected.