Chhattisgarh High Court has released the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant, DEO, Stenographer Posts notification on 05/10/2023. Online applications are being invited from eligible aspirants to fill around 152 vacancies in the Chhattisgarh High Court. Qualified and eligible individuals may submit an online application from 05/10/2023 to 31/10/2023. Candidates should read the article provided below before applying for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment. Check our page for the most recent job updates.
Name of the Post: Assistant, DEO, Stenographer
Post Date: 05/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 152
Important Dates for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant, DEO, Stenographer Posts
The online application link is active for Assistant, DEO and Stenographer Posts from 05th September 2023. Candidates check the table below and apply online on specified dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||05/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant, DEO, Stenographer Posts
Candidates interested in Chhattisgarh High Court Assistant, DEO and Stenographer Posts can take a look at the vacancies in the below table. The total vacancy details are shown below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|2||Data Entry Operator||8|
Candidates who are appointed for the Assistant, DEO and Stenographer posts will be paid a monthly salary as shown below. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Grade–III||19500 – 62000|
|2||Data Entry Operator||25300 – 80500|
|3||Stenographer||38100 – 120400|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
The following age requirements must be met by applicants for the Stenographer position. According to government regulations, age relaxations are allowed. Age relaxation is available for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Grade–III / Data Entry Operator / Stenographer||21 to 30 years|
1. Assistant Grade-III:
- Candidates must have completed any Graduate Degree and
- One Year Diploma Course in Computer from ITI or any equivalent.
2. Data Entry Operator:
- Working Knowledge of Unix / Open Source Software / Windows NT / with the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject or
- Bachelor’s degree with PGDCA or
- Bachelor’s degree with ‘O’ level course from DOE.
- Any Graduate Degree and must have passed the Shorthand Examination and Typewriting Examination in English and Typewriting Examination from recognized ITI @ 80 WPM and 30 WPM respectively.
The following criteria will be used for the selection process.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2023: Assistant, DEO, Stenographer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Chhattisgarh High Court website: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 05/10/2023.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the Apply Online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.