Chhattisgarh Police has released the CG Police Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts notification on 05/10/2023. Notification is out for 5967 Vacancies. Interested candidates who meet the following requirements can apply for the recruitment on the given dates. The online application will be active from 20/10/2023 to 30/11/2023. Vacancy Details and eligibility criteria are mentioned below. For more information, look over the provided details.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 05/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 5967
Important Dates for CG Police Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
Check out the application dates given in the below table. Eligible candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of CG Police Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
CG Police Recruitment Board invites applications for constable Posts. The table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. The vacancy details are given under.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will get a monthly salary when selected for the Constable posts. The salary scale for the chosen candidates will be as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||19,500 – 62,000|
Age Limit (01/01/2023):
The age limits for candidates applying for the Chhattisgarh Police Constable position can be seen here. The age limit for Constables is given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 28 years|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under 10+2 system from a school located in Chhattisgarh / Madhya Pradesh state.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
Candidates can check the application fee details in the below table.
|UR / OBC||200/-|
|SC / ST||125/-|
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
- Visit the official Website www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Click on the Notice Board -> Recruitments -> Apply Online or
- Register using an active email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.