Chandigarh Police has released the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts notification on 15/06/2023. Notification is out for filling up 44 Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) Group C vacancies. Male and Female candidates are eligible for the Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website from 21/06/2023 to 15/07/2023. The direct application link is given below. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria below before applying online.
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector
Post Date: 15/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 44
Important Dates for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
The online application for ASI (Executive) Post commences on 21st June 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should be submitted on or before 15/07/2023. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/07/2023|
|Written Exam Date||20/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Online applications are invited for ASI (Executive) Posts to recruit 44 Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in below table which contains the post name, category name and vacancies.
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||ASI (Executive)||29200 – 92300|
Age limit (as on 15/06/2023):
Check the age limit for the ASI posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts / Category||Age Limit|
|1||ASI (General)||18 to 25 Years|
|2||ASI (OBC)||18 to 28 Years|
|3||ASI (SC)||18 to 30 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Any Graduate Degree or equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test (Tier-I & Tier-II)
- PE & MT
Application Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- UR: 1000/-
- OBC/EWS: 1000/-
- SC: 800
- EXSM: Nil
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Official Website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Click ->Apply online for Recruitment to 44 posts of ASI in Chandigarh Police under what’s New section.
- Now Click -> Online Form.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill out the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.