Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts notification on 26/07/2023. Notification is released to fill 28 vacancies on a temporary basis. The period of training will be for three years for Project Engineer-I. Eligible candidates can submit the application from 26/07/2023 to 15/08/2023. Candidates interested in the position of Project Engineer may apply before the deadline. Check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 26/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check the application dates below. The dates shown below are for the aspirant’s reference and should be followed when submitting their applications.
|Start Date to Submit Application||26/07/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts
The BEL recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 28 Project Engineer vacancies in the Mechanical and Electronics disciplines. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below.
|Post||Place of Posting||Number of Posts|
The following is the pay scale for the BEL Project Engineer posts. Check the details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2023):
The upper age limit for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 as of 01/08/2023 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc with two year experience in relevant field.
The selection will be based on
The application fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other||472 (400+18% GST)|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment -> Advertisement for the post of Project Engineer -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Application closes on 15/08/2023.
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button.