Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts notification on 09/11/2022. Notification is released to fill 111 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC) & Centres of Excellence (CoE) Bangalore. The period of training will be for two years for Trainee Engineer-I and Three years for Project Engineer-I. Eligible candidates can can submit the application from 09/11/2022 to 23/11/2022. Candidates interested in the positions of Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer may apply before the deadline. Check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 09/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 111
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check the online application dates below. The dates shown below are for aspirant’s reference and should be followed when submitting their online applications.
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit application||23/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
The BEL recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 111 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer vacancies in Mechanical, Computer Science and Electronics disciplines. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Candidates will be posted in Bangalore.
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The following are the pay scale of selected candidates for the BEL Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/10/2022):
The upper age limit for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 as of 01/10/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 55% for General / OBC / EWS and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The application fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||472 (400+18% GST)|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||177 (150+18% GST)|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach all copies of the required documents (if required).
- Send the application form by post to below mentioned address superscribing the post name on the envelope “Application for the post of Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer (Job Code No.: _______)”.
Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.