Airports Authority of India has released the AAI Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice notification on 08/11/2022. Notification is out for 125 Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in Eastern Region. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04/12/2022. To apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment candidates can get the online registration link at the bottom of the page. Candidates should read the article below for AAI Recruitment 2022 eligibility information.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 08/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 125
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
The online registration dates for Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice Post are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly on the official website.
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/12/2022|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited to fill Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice posts. Notification is out for 125 vacancies in Eastern Region such as RHQ (ER), Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Raipur, Gaya, Port Blair, Bagdogra, Jharsuguda, Pakyong, Deoghar, Katihar, cooch Behar. Check post wise vacancy details below.
Only Indian Nationals from the Eastern Region are eligible.
|S.No||Name of the Post/Discipline||Total|
|4||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||03|
|5||Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate)||01|
|9||Computer Science / Information Technology (Diploma)||10|
|10||Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)||05|
|11||ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Electrical, Mechanic, Electronics)||35|
Candidates applying for the Apprentice posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|3||ITI Trade Apprentice||9,000/-|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 31/08/2022 to be eligible for the Apprentice posts. The upper age limit is given below.
- The upper Age limit is 26 years as on 31/08/2022.
1. Degree/Diploma Apprentice:
- Degree in Engineering or three years Diploma in the above mentioned streams.
- Candidates passed degree / diploma in 2020 or after 2020 only are eligible.
2. ITI Trade Apprentice:
- ITI Candidates – ITI/NCVT certificate in relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the:
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022: Graduate, Diploma, ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the BOAT’s web portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and
www.apprenticeshipindia.org (for ITI Trade)
- Find the establishment ->Airports Authority of India –RHQ ER, Kolkata (EWBPNC000015(BOAT) / E02211900015 (NAPS)) and click the apply button.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Now apply to the respective discipline through the given portal.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.