Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts notification on 12/07/2022. Notification is out for 21 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Project Sites in Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Cochin, Kawar, Port Blair. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/07/2022 on or before 27/07/2022. Candidates who are interested in Project Engineer Posts can submit the application on or before the last date. Go through the below content for more eligibility details.
RITES Recruitment 2022: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts, 91 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
Post Date: 12/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 21
Place: Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Cochin, Kawar, Port Blair
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check and follow the dates given below and submit the online application accordingly. No other means of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/07/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
The notification is released to recruit 21 Project Engineer Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Cochin, Kawar, Port Blair. Candidates can clearly check the category-wise vacancies below.
|S. No||Name of the Location||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates for the Project Engineer posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/07/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Project Engineer
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunications / Telecommunication from a recognised University / Institute.
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Mechanical discipline from a recognised University / Institute.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer–I.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other||472|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee and Project Engineers -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered.
- The application can be submitted on or before 27/05/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for BEL Recruitment 2022: Project Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.