Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant (Trainee), Technician Posts notification on 06/04/2022. Notification is out for 21 vacancies on a permanent basis for its Machilipatnam Unit. Eligible candidates may apply online beginning on September 1, 2022 and ending on September 23, 2022. Candidates can submit their online applications for the positions of Engineering Assistant and Technician on or before the deadline. Only Citizens of India are required to apply. For more information about eligibility, including vacancies, age restrictions, salary scales, etc., check the content below.
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant, Technician
Post Date: 01/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technician Posts
Online application dates are given in the below table. The dates shown below are for aspirants’ reference and should be followed when submitting their online applications.
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technician Posts
The notification is released for 21 Engineering Assistant (Trainee), Technician Vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be posted in Machilipatnam, AP. Candidates can clearly check the Post / Discipline / Trade wise vacancies distribution below.
|Name of the Posts||Discipline / Trade||No. of Posts|
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||Electronics & Communication||02|
Selected candidates for the Engineering Assistant Trainee and Technician posts will receive the salary as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Assistant Trainee||24,500 – 90,000|
|2||Technician||21,500 – 82,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2022):
The upper age limit of the candidate as on 01/06/2022 is as follows. Candidates check the given age limit to see if their maximum age is within the parameters of eligibility.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
1. Engineering Assistant Trainee
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in Engineering (3 years).
- SSLC with ITI + 1-year apprenticeship OR SSLC + National Apprenticeship Certificate Course (3 years).
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Part I: General Aptitude: 50 Marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude for logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge.
- Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Tests with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC||295/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Engineering Assistant (Trainee), Technician -> Apply Online.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Application sent through any other method will not be considered.
- The application can be submitted on or before 23/09/2022.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.