Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: UDC, Junior Inspector/Auditor Posts notification on 20/07/2022. APSSB invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up 52 UDC & Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/JACS) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/07/2022 on or before 16/08/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts, 261 Vacancies – Apply Now
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Executive Posts, 60 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Combined Graduate Level Exam
Post Date: 20/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 52
Place: Arunachal Pradesh
Important Dates for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: UDC, Junior Inspector / Auditor Posts
The online application for the Combined Graduate Level Exam is active now. Submit the application on or before 16th August 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||20/07/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/08/2022|
|Skill Test Date||16/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: UDC, Junior Inspector / Auditor Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board CGL (Combined Graduate Level Exam) Vacancies are given. The below table contains the post name and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the post-wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (District Establishment)||12|
|2||Upper Division Clerk||32|
|3||Junior Inspector/ Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/ JACS)||08|
The candidates who are appointed for the UDC & Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/JACS) posts will be given the salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (District Establishment)||29,200 – 92,300|
|2||Upper Division Clerk||29,200 – 92,300|
|3||Junior Inspector / Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/ JACS)||29,200 – 92,300|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for the UDC & Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/JACS) post in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (District Establishment) / Upper Division Clerk / Junior Inspector / Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/ JACS)||18 to 32 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules and is applicable only for certain candidates.
1. Upper Division Clerk
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board / Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education / AICTE.
2. Junior Inspector/ Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/ JACS)
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: UDC, Junior Inspector / Auditor Posts
- The online applications will be available on the APSSB website www.apssb.nic.in
- On the home page click ->Apply -> Under Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 click ->Apply Online.
- Online registration ends on 16/08/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website with the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: UDC, Junior Inspector / Auditor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.