Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts notification on 16/07/2022. Notification is out for 261 Vacancies. The posts are permanent. The online registration link will be active from 29/07/2022 to 29/08/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Post Date: 16/07/2022
No. of Vacancies: 261
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
Online registration starts on 29th July 2022. Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for Assistant Agriculture Officer will be active only till 29th August 2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/07/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/08/2022|
|Last Date to submit the Online Registered Applications||29/08/2022|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
Online applications are invited for Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts. Online Application is released for 261 Vacancies. 86 vacancies are allotted for female candidates. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table as it contains the name of the Category and no of posts.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Odisha Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Agriculture Officer||9,300 – 34,800 +Grade Pay 4600|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
Check the age limit for the Assistant Agriculture Officer post given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983 and not later than 1st January 2001.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Assistant Agriculture Officer||21 years||38 years|
Age relaxation is applicable to the following categories. Check category-wise age relaxation below.
- SC / ST / SEBC / Ex-Serviceman / Women – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (SC / ST / SEBC) – 15 Years
- Candidates must have completed a Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture or equivalent from any recognized University.
Selection will be based on two stages as follows
- Written Exam
The application fee is exempted for all the Candidates.
|SC / ST (of Odisha) / PwD||Nil|
|General & Others||Nil|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online through the OPSC official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online->Registered User/New User.
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login details will be sent to the email id or mobile number.
- After registering, apply using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 29/07/2022)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|