Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts notification on 03/11/2023. The Notification is released to fill 81 Assistant Engineer vacancies in Assam. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 03/11/2023 on or before 02/12/2023. Candidates can check the eligibility details here. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Post Date: 03/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 81
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates applying for the Assistant Engineer Posts can go through online application dates here. Online applications should be submitted on or before the last date. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/11/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/12/2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||04/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts
Assam Public Service Commission has released 81 Vacancies for the Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Assistant Engineer Posts shall go through the vacancy details in the given table.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Total|
The monthly salary for selected candidates is given in the below table. Candidates can check the Assistant Engineer salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||30,000 to 1,10,000|
Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||21 to 38 years|
Age relaxation for different categories is applicable as per APSC norms.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC / MOBC: 03 years
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in a relevant Engineering discipline.
The selection will be based on two stages
- Written Exam
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Only after submitting the application fees, the online application will be accepted.
|1||Gen / EWS||297/-|
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||197/-|
|3||BPL & PWD||47/-|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click ->Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration, candidates will receive an application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.