Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer Posts notification on 03/11/2023. The Notification is released to fill 264 Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) vacancies in Assam. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06/11/2023 on or before 05/12/2023. Candidates can check the eligibility details here. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 03/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 264
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates applying for the Junior Engineer Posts can go through online application dates here. Online applications should be submitted on or before the last date. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/11/2023|
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer Posts
Assam Public Service Commission has released 264 Vacancies for the Junior Engineer posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Junior Engineer Posts shall go through the vacancy details in the given table.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Total|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)||264|
The monthly salary for selected candidates is given in the below table. Candidates can check the Junior Engineer salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||14,000 to 70,000|
Candidates should not be more than 38 years. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer||18 to 38 years|
Age relaxation for different categories is applicable as per APSC norms.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC / MOBC: 03 years
1. Junior Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering.
The selection will be based on two stages
- Written Exam
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Only after submitting the application fees, the online application will be accepted.
|1||Gen / EWS||250/-|
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||150/-|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the APSC website.
- Click ->Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration, candidates will receive an application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.