Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has announced the AP TET Exam Notification 2022 on 10/06/2022. Notification is out to fill Various Teacher vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test can refer to the brief eligibility details here. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 16/06/2022 to 16/07/2022. Candidates can view the eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest TET Exam 2022 updates here.
HPTET Exam 2022 Notification Out: Check HPTET Eligibility & Exam Dates
Name of the Post: Teacher
Post Date: 10/06/2022
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for AP TET Examination 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the APTET 2022 exam date below.
|Payment of Fees||15/06/2022 to 17/07/2022|
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/07/2022|
|Help Desk Service||13/06/2022|
|Online Mock Test||26/07/2022|
|Hall Ticket download||25/07/2022|
|Schedule of Examination of both papers – Paper I (A, B), Paper II (A, B)||08/08/2022 to 21/08/2022|
|Time duration||Sessions (I) from 9.30 a.m. to 12 noon, Sessions (II) 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Release of Initial Key||31/08/2022|
|Receiving of objection on Initial Key||1/09/2022 to 7/09/2022|
|Release of Final Key||12/09/2022|
AP TET 2022 Exam Details:
The AP TET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) competitive examination is conducted every year by the Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education to recruit candidates for various teacher posts. Candidates can check the APTET 2022 Exam details such as paper name, exam date and exam time listed below.
|Paper||Date of Exam||Timing|
|1(A)||06/08/2022 to 21/08/2022||9.30 AM to 12.00 PM|
|1(B)||06/08/2022 to 21/08/2022||02.30 PM to 05.00 PM|
|2(A)||06/08/2022 to 21/08/2022||9.30 AM to 12.00 PM|
|2(B)||06/08/2022 to 21/08/2022||02.30 PM to 05.00 PM|
Candidates should have completed minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates should have completed DL.Ed. / B.Ed. / Language Pandit or its equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing final year of the said courses upto the academic year 2020-2022 with the requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the information bulletin of APTET can appear for APTET-2022.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year of any of the Teacher Education Courses recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be, up to the academic year 2020-2022 can also appear for the APTET August 2022.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 15/07/2022. Fees can be paid online through any of the online payment methods mentioned. Any candidate who wants to change or modify his application has to apply again by paying a fee of 500/-.
|S. No.||Exam Name||Application Fees|
How to Apply for APTET Exam 2022:
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the APTET Official Website: www.aptet.apcfss.in
- Online registration starts from 16/06/2022 to 16/07/2022.
- Click on the button that reads “Click Here to Payment” available on the homepage.
- Next, click on the ‘Candidate Login’.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for AP TET Exam 2022:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.