Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has announced the HPTET Exam Notification 2022 on 10/06/2022. Notification is out to fill Various Teacher vacancies in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates preparing for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test can refer to the brief eligibility details here. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/06/2022 to 01/07/2022. Candidates can view the eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest TET Exam 2022 updates here.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022: Clerk, Junior Office Assistant, Steno Typist, Veterinary Pharmacist, Drawing Master Posts, 1508 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Teacher
Post Date: 10/06/2022
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Place: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates for HPTET Examination 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the HPTET 2022 exam date below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment through payment gateway (Without Late fee)||01/07/2022 (Till 11.59 PM)|
|Submission of Online Application with a Late Fee of 300||02/07/2022 to 04/07/2022|
|Online Correction Date||05/07/2022 to 07/07/2022|
HPTET 2022 Exam Details:
The HPTET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) competitive examination is conducted every year by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education to recruit candidates for various teacher posts. Candidates can check the HPTET 2022 Exam details such as exam name, exam date and exam time listed below.
|Name of Examination||Date of Exam||Timing|
|J.B.T. TET||24/07/2022||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Shastri TET||24/07/2022||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM|
|TGT (Non medical) TET||31/07/2022||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Language Teacher TET||31/07/2022||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM|
|TGT (Arts) TET||07/08/2022||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|TGT (Medical) TET||07/08/2022||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM|
|Punjabi TET||13/08/2022||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Urdu TET||13/08/2022||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM|
Candidates should have completed minimum 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for the post.
1. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Arts:
- Candidates should have completed a BA / B.Com degree with at least 50% marks and must have completed 1 year B.Ed or B.Ed. (special education). Or, The candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Medical:
- Candidates should have completed a B.Sc (Medical) degree with a minimum of 50% marks and must have completed 1- year B.Ed or B.Ed. (special education). Or, The candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or B.Sc. (Medical Education).
3. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Non-Medical:
- Candidates must have a B.Sc (Non-Medical) degree with a minimum of 50% marks and must have completed 1- year B.Ed or B.Ed. (special education). Or, The candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or B.Sc. (Non-Medical Education).
4. Language Teacher (Hindi / Punjabi / Urdu):
- Candidates must have completed a BA with Hindi / Punjabi / Urdu as an Elective Subject and must have a two years diploma in elementary education or one-year B.Ed / B.Ed (Special Education). Or, Candidates must have completed MA in Hindi/ Punjabi / Urdu with a minimum of 50% score from a recognised university and must have completed one-year B.Ed.
5. Shastri Teacher:
- Candidates must have completed Shastri with a minimum score of 50% marks from any recognised organisation by the Himachal Pradesh government.
6. Junior Basic Training (JBT):
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks and must have a JBT certificate from a recognised organisation Or, a two years diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education) Or, a one-year diploma in Elementary Education.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam (Offline – OMR Based Test)
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 01/07/2022. Fee can be paid online through any online payment as mentioned while applying.
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|3||SC / ST / PH||500/-|
How to Apply for HPTET Examination 2022:
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the HPTET Official Website: www.hpbose.org
- Online registration starts from 10/06/2022 to 01/07/2022.
- Click on the link that reads ‘HP TET 2022’ available on the homepage.
- Next, click on the ‘register tab’.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for HPTET Examination 2022:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.