Andhra Pradesh High Court has released the AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Court Master, Personal Secretary Posts notification on 30/09/2022. Notification is out for 76 Court Master, Personal Secretary vacancies in AP High Court. Candidates who are interested to apply for the post can submit your application from 30/09/2022 on or before 22/10/2022. Candidates who want to apply for the position of Court Master or Personal Secretary should make sure they meet the minimum requirements given in the content below. Aspirants can check all eligibility and vacancy details given in the below.
Name of the Post: Court Master, Personal Secretary
Post Date: 30/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 76
Important Dates for AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Court Master, Personal Secretary Posts
Candidates can check the application dates below. Submit the application for Court Master and Personal Secretary Posts on or before 22nd October 2022. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||30/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||22/10/2022 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Court Master, Personal Secretary Posts
AP High Court invites applications to fill Court Master and Personal Secretary Vacancies in AP High court. Selected candidates will be posted in AP High Court.
|S. No||Name of the Class / Category||No. of Posts|
|2||Open Competition (OH)||1|
|3||Open Competition (Sports)||1|
The pay scale for the Court Master, Personal Secretary post is given below. Other allowances as admissible under the Rules. Check the Salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Court Master, Personal Secretary||57100 – 147760|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates will only be qualified for the position if they meet the given age requirement. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Court Master, Personal Secretary||18 to 42 years|
- Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce.
- Candidates who passed 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination.
- Candidates who passed 150 w.p.m. in Shorthand English also can apply.
- Typewriting (Higher Grade) in English, (with a speed of 45 words per minute).
Selection will be based on the following process
- Type Test
Application fee for AP High Court Recruitment 2022 is given below
- OC, E.W.S, BC – 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH / EXSM – 500/-
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Court Master, Personal Secretary Posts
Follow the simple steps given below and apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2022.
- Visit -> www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Click ->Recruitment -> Download application.
- The application must be submitted from 30/09/2022 to 22/10/2022.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Attach copies of the required documents.
- The application should be sent to the given address superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, by direct recruitment” along with Demand Draft and self-addressed envelope affixing 30/- postage stamps.
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin-522239.