Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts notification on 30/09/2022. Notification is out for 141 vacancies on a temporary basis for its Hyderabad Unit. The period of training will be for two years for Trainee Engineer-I and Three years for Project Engineer-I. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/09/2022 to 14/10/2022. Candidates who are interested in the positions of Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer may apply before the deadline. Check the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer
Post Date: 30/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 141
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
Aspirants can check the online application dates below. The dates shown below are for aspirant’s reference and should be followed when submitting their online applications.
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/10/2022|
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
The BEl recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 141 Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer vacancies in the following disciplines Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science and Electronics. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Candidates will be posted in Bhatinda, Mumbai, Vizag, Portblair and Jamnagar.
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The following are the pay scale of selected candidates for the BEL Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer||40,000 – 55,000|
|2||Trainee Engineer||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2022):
The upper age limit for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 as of 30/09/2022 is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer||32 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer||28 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and PWD Candidates. Candidates belonging to these categories can check the age relaxation here.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 55% for General / OBC / EWS and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The application fee should be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
|1||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Project Engineer)||472 (400+18% GST)|
|2||General / EWS / OBC / Other (Trainee Engineer)||177 (150+18% GST)|
|3||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts
- Visit the official site of BEL: www.bel-india.in.
- Select Recruitment ->Recruitment for the Post of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer.
- Open the notification pdf -> Click the Google form link.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents (if required).
- Submit the application form by clicking on submit button.
- Carry the photograph along with the filled application form to the Selection Venue.
Walk in Selection Details:
Written Test Date: 16/10/2022
Written Test Time: Project Engineer (9:30 AM), Trainee Engineer (12:30 PM)
Address for Walk-In Selections:
Little Flower Junior College, Opp. Survey of India, P&T Colony, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039.