Army Ordnance Corps has released the AOC Recruitment 2022: Material Assistant Posts notification on 26/10/2022. An official notification has been issued to recruit 419 Material Assistant vacancies. The probationary period for selected candidates will be two years. Only online applications will be received from candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online within 21 days from the date of advertisement. Candidates can find more information in the following sections. Below, you’ll find the online application links.
Name of the Post: Material Assistant
Post Date: 26/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 419
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AOC Recruitment 2022: Material Assistant Posts
Candidates can check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the Material Assistant post. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Last Date of Online Application||within 21 days|
Vacancy details of AOC Recruitment 2022: Material Assistant Posts
The Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant positions. The job and vacancy information are given here. The vacancy distribution by post and category is as follows. Candidates can view the available positions and apply accordingly.
|Post Name||Total Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
Candidates will be paid the pay scale as mentioned in the below table and other allowances as per the rules. Check out the salary details for the Material Assistant post in the table below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Material Assistant||29,200 – 92300|
Candidates can view the age limit in the table below. The age limit for the Material Assistant post is listed here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Material Assistant||18 to 27 years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category candidates as per Government guidelines. See the age relaxation below.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 03 Years
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree or Diploma in any discipline.
- Physical Efficiency or Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- The question paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for each hours for visually handicapped candidates only)|
|English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
- No application fee for AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for AOC Recruitment 2022: Material Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in
- On the home page click “Online Application”.
- Click Login / Create New Account.
- Fill up the personal details and contact details in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login.
- Registered users can directly login using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application.