Nuclear Fuel Complex has released the NFC Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 26/10/2022. Notification is out to fill 345 Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05/11/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on NFC Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 26/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 345
Important Dates for NFC Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
The online registration dates are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of NFC Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Nuclear Fuel Complex has released 345 ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies. The vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the trade and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|8||Chemical Plant Operator||05|
|11||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||74|
Candidates applying for the above posts will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||For Posts 1 to 9||8050|
|2||For Posts 10 to 14||7700|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 05/11/2022. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice||Above 18 years|
1. ITI Trade Apprentices:
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard and ITI in the relevant trades.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
No application fees.
How to Apply for NFC Recruitment 2022: ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must register in NAPS Portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Candidates first register themselves in the web portal.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login in to the NAPS Portal with the username (mail-id) and password.
- Online registration closes on 05/11/2022.
- Click -> Apprentice opportunities ->Type Nuclear Fuel Complex -> search establishment name
- Click the apply button.
- Submit the Online Application.
- 10th / SSC Board exam Marksheet / Certificate
- ITI Marksheet & National Trade Certificate
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Police verification certificate
- Saving Bank A/C number & passbook
- Hard copy of online application form
- COVID vaccination certificate
- Photocopies of all the above mentioned documents
- 4 resent passport size photographs